Victory Cruiselines Destination Blog
Everything You Need to Know Before Traveling to the Yucatan Peninsula
It is always great to be informed about the destination for your next vacation. Where to eat, shop, learn more about the culture and ways to be secure while traveling. If you are planning to book a trip with us to the Yucatan Peninsula, here some details to inform you about the region and Mexico.
- The Yucatan peninsula, including Campeche, is annually ranked as the safest and most secure destinations in Mexico.
- During the land-based Safari portions of our Victory’s Cruise & Land Safari we only use the finest and highest rated hotels and restaurants.
- In Chichen Itza, we use the world famous “Mayaland Hotel” the only hotel located on the archeological site itself.
- In Campeche, we use the famous “Campeche Plaza” hotel located within the walls of the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Our Cruise & Land Safari is fully escorted from beginning to end. Whether at sea on the Victory II or on our overland safari you will be escorted to all attractions, hotels, restaurants and transportation venues.
- The entire trip you will be under the care and security of Victory Cruise Lines and our staff. We are with you all the time.
- Our Voyages feature the deep historical and cultural locations of the Mayan empire in the Central Yucatan Peninsula and the “Magical Cities of Izamal, Chichen Itza, Valladolid, Merida, and Campeche. They do not visit the “mass market category” of places like Cancun and Cozumel, thereby avoiding the crowds and the problems they bring with them.
Join us this winter on our Yucatan Land & Cruise Safari and enjoy the wonders of Mexico. For more, visit our website victorycruiselines.com or give us a call at 1-888 -907-2636. Take a look at the amazing cuisine onboard.