Great Lakes Grand Discovery
9-nights: Between Toronto, ON and Chicago, IL
- Immerse in the Victoria-era charm of Mackinac Island as you explore by horse-drawn carriage and visit historic Fort Mackinac, which played an important role in the War of 1812.
- Our unique itinerary sails through all five of our Great Lakes – even taking you through the historic Soo Locks, built in 1855 to connect Lake Huron with the pristine northern waters of Lake Superior.
- Sail into the breathtaking scenery of Georgian Bay and step ashore on Manitoulin Island; here on the largest freshwater island in the world, you’ll experience the enduring traditions of the Ojibwe Tribe.
- Explore three centuries of history, culture, invention and innovation at the outstanding Henry Ford Museum.
- Delve into fascinating chapters of music history at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame where unique exhibits explore the lives and work of some of our greatest musicians – and their impact on American history, politics, life and culture.
- Thrill to a cruise through the Great Niagara Gorge into the very heart of world-famous Horseshoe Falls where the misty spray and mighty roar of Niagara Falls will surround you.
(Reverse itineraries also available. Click on a sailing date for more day-by-day information.)
Day 1: Toronto, ON
Day 2: Niagara Falls/Welland Canal
Day 3: Cleaveland, OH
Day 4: Detroit, MI
Day 5: Lake Huron
Day 6: Little Current, Manitoulin Islands
Day 7: Sault Saint Marie
Day 8: Mackinac Island, Lake Michigan
Day 9: Scenic Sailing of Lake Michigan
Day 10: Chicago, IL
Get to know what it’s like to visit this destination.
More about Cruising with Victory…
Victory Cruise Lines is your first choice for immersive and all-inclusive coastal cruising. Our shore excursions are led by knowledgeable local guides and provide meaningful opportunities to uncover the rich history and fascinating cultures of the destinations you visit. Our remarkable itineraries include time to explore lovely towns where you can enjoy shopping, stroll along the docks, or relax in waterfront parks. We go all out to give you the opportunity to see and experience it all, at a pace that suites your needs and tastes
*Not included: air & transfer costs. 2019 Port Charges of $429 per person and $15.50 per person per day onboard gratuities. Our standard terms and conditions apply.